Selective Inductive Metal Detector NR-MD
Metal Detector (MD) NR-MD is intended to detect objects that have metal elements on the surface and inside different environment (ground, snow, water, brick wall, etc.).
- MD helps determine searched object based upon such features as dimensions, metal type (ferrous and non-ferrous metals).
- To optimize search conditions, operator is able to set up selectivity and sensitivity levels during operation.
- MD's display displays search data, makes it possible to change default setup to ensure specific search tasks according to definite features of the searched object.
|Indication type ||
Audible and visual
Power supply voltage, V
| LR-20 (AA) type battery
|Time needed to move MD from transport to operational condition, min, not more than
Warm-up time after power on, sec, not more than
Search rate, sq.m/h, up to
Continuous operational time with no need to change batteries at normal operational conditions, hrs, not less than
– operational temperature range,
– air relative humidity, %
From - 30° to + 50°
95±3 (@ +35±2°)
– MD alone, kg
– MD with soft transportation case, kg
– MD in rigid transportation case, kg